New companies needs to find accommodation suitable to their needs. Incubators provide the appropriate support and advice to new projects facilitating their development and growth. They also serve as relay-centres offering a temporary location to foreign companies setting up their business in Luxembourg.
Incubation offers numerous advantages:
- receiving support from the initial idea to business establishment during a preparatory phase - the "pre-incubation"
- having access to advantageous renting terms for a limited period of time
- benefiting from personalised support (visits at regular intervals, tailored services, etc.)
- participating in networks (actions to encourage communication between hosted companies, organisation of events on site, etc.)
- giving exposure to the business (media coverage of hosted companies, press coverage, representation at fairs)
- benefiting from training sessions intended for entrepreneurs as well as employees
In order to be admitted to an incubator, the project must be innovative and preferably oriented towards technological development. It must also be based on a solid business plan.
The Technoport® incubator offers accommodation to project promoters and young innovative enterprises. It offers suitable solutions to all kinds of needs: industrial halls, workshops and well-equipped offices. It can also offer temporary facilities for foreign enterprises that want to get established in Luxembourg.
Incubation offers numerous advantages:
- the opportunity to start activities immediately, Technoport® being a "plug’n’play" facility
- coaching from idea to company creation during a preparatory phase - the "pre-incubation"
- access to advantageous renting terms for a limited period
- personalised support (visits at regular intervals, specific services, etc)
- participation in networks (actions to facilitate the communication between hosted companies, organisation of events at the incubator, etc)
- support to increase the visibility of the company (media coverage of hosted companies, presence in the press, representation at fairs, etc)
- training opportunities for entrepreneurs as well as for their staff.
In order to be admitted in the incubator, projects must be innovative and preferably oriented towards technological development. They should also be based on a solid business plan.
The main objective of Technoport® is to offer the best conditions possible for the creation and development of technological and innovative projects and enterprises in Luxembourg. The aim is to reduce entrepreneurs' risk for failure as much as possible by offering them access to networks of partners, individualised coaching and a work infrastructure and an environment that correspond to their needs.
The FabLab (Fabrication Laboratory) within the Technoport® is an open prototyping platform where knowledge sharing is essential. Different kinds of tools are available for users (3D printers, laser cutter, milling machines, etc) in order to stimulate people’s creativity.
The service offer is enhanced by the new coworking spaces on the Belval site which aims to create stronger synergies between hosted entrepreneurs and external skills such as, for instance, marketing or legal expertise.
nyuko is a place dedicated to the promotion of entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and creation by offering everyone the opportunity to acquire entrepreneurial skills, to be accompanied and to meet people willing to contribute to launch their business.
nyuko offers 3 services:
- nyuko learning - to be accompanied, gain skills and gain new business contacts
- nyuko sharing - and its coworking space. 400 m2 of shared workspace, meeting rooms, training and catering spaces. The coworkers also have access to a wide range of amenities such as wifi or professional-quality printers
- nyuko funding - to link entrepreneurs and potential investors from Luxembourg and the Greater Region. The "business angels" will choose to support them by investing in their business.
LUX FUTURE LAB
The lux future lab is a business incubator and training platform of BGL BNP Paribas which offers a number of facilities:
- attractive and flexible rentals
- access to training programs
- access to mentorship/coaching opportunities
- access to the lux future lab networks, both national and international
- support for marketing services and events management
HOUSE OF BIOHEALTH
The House of Biohealth is an incubator providing offices and laboratory space for biotech, ICT and cleantech companies.
Platform and incubator for companies in the construction and eco-technology sector.
Workspace for individuals and companies active in creative industries.